“It’s never too late to change your life for the better. You don’t have to take huge steps to change your life. Making even the smallest changes to your daily routine can make a big difference to your life.” — Roy T. Bennett
Each day offers opportunities to manage ourselves and be purposeful with our actions and time.
The Kaizen principle (Kaizen” is a Japanese term that captures the concept of continuously making many small improvements) is often applied to business processes. However, this principle can be applied to every area of our lives. It’s possible to improve all aspects of your life by taking a series of small steps. Minor improvements daily lead to more significant advancements over time, as outlined within the Kaizen approach.
Below are seven habits that have the capacity to transform our lives:
- Begin each day with positive affirmations,
- list what you’re grateful for,
- meditate in the morning, even for just 5 minutes,
- always complete the most challenging task first,
- eat healthily and exercise often,
- read for 20 minutes every day,
- say only what you sincerely mean.
“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
Never stop believing, learning, asking the question why, and being unique.