The road to success – winning championship titles in sports, becoming a bestselling writer, or a successful entrepreneur – is just that: a road. And just like you travel along a road in steps, excellence is a matter of steps. Excelling at this one, then the next, and then the one after that.
Today, spend some time with Tom Morris 7 Cs of Success.
1. A clear CONCEPTION of what we want, a vivid vision, a goal clearly imagined.
2. A strong CONFIDENCE that we can attain that goal.
3. A focused CONCENTRATION on what it takes to reach our goal.
4. A stubborn CONSISTENCY in pursuing our vision.
5. An emotional COMMITMENT to the importance of what we’re doing.
6. A good CHARACTER to guide us and keep us on a proper course.
7. A CAPACITY TO ENJOY the process along the way.
Where are you along the road? What can you do to make the next step? Focus on that – the things you do control.
Live well – you deserve it!
By Brian Nadon