The weekly Monday Reminder is active-voice content that aims to provide a boost to your thought process as start your week.
“The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.”
— John C. Maxwell
- Practice active listening
- Read a book for a minimum of 30-minutes each day
- Take five from technology for at least an hour each day
- Identify and write down opportunities for growth
- Switch something up in your day and take in how it feels
- The mind needs to be expanded beyond its comfort zone to stay fit
What do you currently appreciate most about your life right now and why? _____________________________________________________________________________________
“How would your life be different if…You didn’t allow yourself to be defined by your past? Let today be the day…You stop letting your history interfere with your destiny and awaken to the opportunity to release your greatest self.”
— Steve Maraboli (Life, the Truth, and Being Free)
Never stop believing, asking the question ‘Why?’ and being unique.
— Brian Nadon
Please forward and share today’s blog with your friends and family.
Follow @VaticFoundation on Twitter
Follow @VaticFoundation on Instagram
Like The Vatic Foundation on Facebook